- Three pleasant months with high temperatures ranging from 70 to 85 degrees Fahrenheit are available in New Mexico during the year. In New Mexico, July is the warmest month of the year with an average high temperature of 88.3°, making it hotter than the majority of other states. December is the snowiest month in New Mexico, with an average of 5.3 inches of snow, although substantial snowfall occurs in seven months of the year.
Is New Mexico a good place to live?
After compiling data from 52 different indices of livability, the study found that New Mexico ranked 50th among the greatest states to live in for 2021 according to the results of the study. In order to evaluate the states, five variables were taken into consideration. These included affordability, the economy, education and health, quality of life, and safety.
What are the negatives of living in New Mexico?
After compiling data from 52 different indices of livability, the research found that New Mexico ranked 50th among the greatest states to live in for 2021 according to the findings of WalletHub. In order to evaluate the states, five variables were taken into consideration. These included affordability, the economy, education and health, quality of life, and security.
- A high rate of crime. As a result of the following factors: bad roads, low-quality education, lack of well-paying jobs, low literacy, poverty, and the requirement to speak Spanish.
- Arid climate, high poverty, and a low literacy rate are all factors that contribute to the high crime rate in New Mexico
Are New Mexico people nice?
According to a national research conducted by kindness.org and Verizon, New Mexico is the second most generous state in the country. In general, according to the kindness poll, 72 percent of individuals would lend money to a friend who was in financial difficulty, and 53 percent would contribute vacation time to a coworker who needed it.
Is New Mexico a poor state?
New Mexico is a state in the United States. New Mexico is first among the five poorest states in the United States. The median household income of New Mexico is $51,945, yet the state’s poverty rate is 18.2 percent, making it the third highest in the US.
Is New Mexico safe?
In spite of the fact that New Mexico has the highest rate of property crime and the second worst rate of violent crime in the country, it is not one of the safest states in the country.
Is New Mexico a pretty state?
New Mexico is a really gorgeous place in which to live. For one thing, it is known as the “Land of Enchantment” for a good reason. This bleak region, also known as the Bisti Badlands, was originally a delta of the Western Interior Seaway, an ancient sea that covered most of New Mexico 70 million years ago and is now completely dry.
Is it cheaper to live in New Mexico or Texas?
Texas is 1.4 percent more expensive than New Mexico in terms of per capita income.
Where in New Mexico should you not live?
The following are the ten most dangerous towns to live in in New Mexico.
- Roswell, New Mexico (population 48,623) The town of Hobbs (population 34,543) is photographed by Chuck Coker. The cities of Albuquerque (553,684), Silver City (10,285), Socorro (9069), Taos (5722), Farmington (45,328), and Artesia (11,389) are also photographed by Chuck Coker.
Does New Mexico get snow?
The amount of snow that falls throughout the year in New Mexico varies greatly, owing in large part to our distinctive geography. For many of the higher peaks in northern New Mexico, the first snowfall usually arrives late in the summer, especially in the mountains. There have been years when there has been no snowfall in several southern areas, or when the first snowfall has occurred relatively late in the season.
Is it expensive to live in New Mexico?
Low Expenses of Living New Mexico is well-known for having a cheap cost of living that is around 3.1 percent lower than the national median. The average cost of a house in New Mexico is around $151,000.
What are the pros and cons of living in New Mexico?
Then examine the following advantages and disadvantages of residing in New Mexico before making your decision:
- An abundance of natural beauty.
- A high concentration of culture.
- Good cuisine and wine.
- A variety of leisure opportunities.
- A low cost of living. The economy and job chances are in shambles. Poor quality K-12 school system
- poor road infrastructure
What’s the best place to live in New Mexico?
In New Mexico, the best places to retire are as follows:
- Taos. It is a desert town in northern New Mexico that is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise.
- Silver City.
- Santa Fe.
- Los Alamos.
How much money do you need to live comfortably in New Mexico?
It takes $42,445 per year to maintain a comfortable standard of living in New Mexico. 50% of this goes toward essentials, 30% goes toward discretionary expenditures, and 20% goes toward savings and retirement accounts. Living Wage estimates that a single individual without children may survive in Mexico on $13.97 per hour, or $26,880 per year, according to the organization Living Wage.
Is New Mexico unsafe?
In 2016, New Mexico has the highest rate of property crime among the states of the United States. Following Alaska, New Mexico has the second highest rate of violent crime in the country. The property crime rate per 100,000 inhabitants in the United States was 2,450.7, while the violent crime rate per 100,000 persons was 386.3.
Is New Mexico a good retirement state?
The wide expanses of New Mexico provide the ideal environment for a tranquil retirement. The mountains and different landscapes provide a breathtaking backdrop to the numerous features that make this state a desirable location to call home, and they also provide a lovely vista.