What states are covered by an area code?
- The Caribbean is home to the majority of the other area codes. Some, however, are located in the Pacific, such as 684 (American Samoa), 671 (Guam), and 670 (Fiji), among others (Northern Mariana Islands). In terms of number of area codes, California has the highest with 34, followed by Texas with 27 and New York with 19, Florida with 17 and Illinois with 14. (13). Twelve states in the United States have only a single area code.
What is the area code for Mexico cell phone?
In Mexico, you may make a phone call. Enter the exit code 011, which is 011. Dial the country code for Mexico, which is 52. The mobile phone code is accessed by dialing 1. Dial 998, which is the area code for Cancun.
What does a phone number from Mexico look like?
Mexico’s telephone numbers are comprised of 12 numbers that are divided into three groups of three. If you’re calling Mexico from a mobile phone, you’ll need to dial the country code plus the area code plus the eight-digit telephone number. In Mexico, among of the most often used area codes include Mexico City (55), Guadalajara (33) and Cancun (25). (998).
What do Mexican phone numbers start with?
In order to reach local telephones in Mexico, the prefix 044 or 045 has been necessary. A call from one city to another requires the prefix 01. The same can be said about phone numbers in Mexico City, Guadalajara, and Monterrey, which all have eight digits whereas the rest of the country only has seven.
Does Mexico have area codes?
In Mexico, there are 385 area codes, so if there is one, you will need to dial it after you have called from the international dialing code to reach the person you are trying to reach (52). If there is no area code for the recipient’s phone number, simply dial the recipient’s phone number after entering the international calling code (52).
How do you call Mexico from India?
If you are calling Mexico from India, use the following numbers: + 00 52 Area Code – Land Phone Number + + 00 52 11 Digit Mobile Number Use the dialing format provided above to make a call to Mexico from India. Area code – There are 385 different area codes in Mexico.
What area code is 55 Mexico?
Mexico City’s Metropolitan area (Mexico State and the CDMX) is served by area code 33, while the Metropolitan area of Guadalajara, Jalisco is served by area codes 55 and 56, respectively. The Metropolitan area of Monterrey, Nuevo León is served by area code 81, which is located in the state of Nuevo León.
What does +52 mean in a phone number?
In order to reach Mexico from a landline phone, dial 011, followed by the country code, which is 52, and then the 10-digit phone number, which includes the area code.
How do you write a Mexican address?
When constructing a postal address in Mexico, the postal service recognizes the following structure:
- Line 1 contains the following information: street type, street name, and house number. Locality and municipality in line 2 Line 3 contains the following information: postal code, city, and state. State Country is the fourth line. Privados Uninos 10 Col.
- Privados Uninos 10 Col.
- Privados Uninos Number of rooms in the house: 10. COL. is the second location.
How do I dial a Mexican number on Whatsapp?
Even if they are Nextel numbers, phone numbers in Mexico (country code “52”) must contain a “1” after the “+52” in the phone number. How to include an international phone number in your contact list
- Open the contacts list on your phone. When inputting the phone number of a contact, begin by inserting a plus sign (+). Enter the country code first, followed by the phone number in its entirety.
How do you read a Mexican phone number?
The following is an example of a lengthy Mexican phone number: For example: +52 – (area code) – (phone number) +52-XX-XXXX-XXXX or +52-XXX-XXXX-XXXX or +52-XXX-XXXX-XXXX
How can I call to Mexico?
Making calls to and from Mexican mobile phones When calling a Mexican mobile phone from abroad, start by dialing the country code (+52), followed by the area code and finally the number. Before August 3, 2019, it was necessary to include the ‘1’ after the +52, however this is no longer necessary.
How do you call Mexico from the United States?
And here’s a quick refresher on how to make a phone call to Mexico City from the United States:
- As a reminder, here’s how you reach Mexico City from the United States of America:
IS 556 an area code?
In contrast, 556 is a phone prefix that has been used by a small number of local companies and households since 2009. These prefixes have not been given to local service providers at random; rather, they have been assigned to them by a numbering administration that services the United States, Canada, and 18 other countries.