What is the location of the Mahekal Beach Resort?
- At the heart of vivacious Playa del Carmen, on 800 feet of white sand beach, the iconic Mahekal Beach Resort has become something of a legend.
Is Mahekal Beach Resort Safe?
The safety of the participants is not a worry. Mahekal has a large number of security personnel who keep an eye on the property and the beach.
Who owns Mahekal Beach Resort?
“We are excited to see our vision come to reality and to expose Mahekal Beach Resort to guests from all over the world,” says Lamont Meek, COO of Circa Capital, which is also a co-owner and management of Mahekal Beach Resort.
How many rooms are there in Mahekal Beach Resort?
In addition to being a beachfront facility with a boho-chic design, the upper-middle range Mahekal Beach Resort includes 196 rooms with garden or ocean views, many of which are thatched roof bungalows.
What is the most beautiful resort in Mexico?
Mexico’s most beautiful all-inclusive resorts are listed below.
- The Le Blanc Spa Resort in Cancun
- the Valentin Imperial Maya in Playa del Carmen
- the Fairmont Mayakoba in Playa del Carmen
- the Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla
- the Marival Residences Luxury Resort in Riviera Nayarit
- and the Hotel Xcaret Mexico in Playa del Carmen are all excellent choices for vacationers.
Is Playa del Carmen Safe?
For single travelers, Playa del Carmen is a relatively safe place, however they should exercise caution because minor crime and frauds have been reported in Mexico in the past. For single visitors, it is recommended that they stick to major tourist destinations, stay in hostels, and avoid walking alone at night.
How do you get to Playa del Carmen?
Most visitors arrive in Playa del Carmen via Cancun International Airport (CUN), which is located around 45 minutes north of the city. Take a cab, hire a vehicle, or take the bus to get to Playa from your location.
What is the prettiest beach in Mexico?
Mexico’s most beautiful beaches are located on the Pacific coast.
- Beaches such as Bahia Balandra in La Paz, Baja California Sur
- Playa del Amor in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur
- Punta Negra in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- Playa Maroma in Cancun, Quintana Roo
- Playa Gemelas in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- Playa Piedra de Tlacoyunque in Zihuatenejo, Guerrero
- Playa Pie
Where do celebrities stay in Mexico?
Even though Punta Mita does not have the international renown of Los Cabos, the Riviera Maya, or even the adjacent Puerto Vallarta, it is recognized as a celebrity hotspot. This is a surprise honor when you consider that it does not have the international notoriety of these other destinations.
Which part of Mexico has the best beaches?
Mexico’s most beautiful beaches
- Among the destinations are the islands of Isla Mujeres and Cozumel, as well as Playa del Carmen and Sayulita, as well as Isla Holbox, Tulum, and La Paz.