It is necessary to dial the “+” sign when contacting a Mexican mobile phone or a landline from the United States or Canada. The “+” sign is followed by the country code for Mexico, which is 52, and then the 10-digit phone number, which includes the area code. Dialing from a mobile phone: +52 xx xxxxxx-xxxxxx. Dialing from a landline: +52 xx xxxx-xxxx.
What is the best way to contact us from Mexico using a cell phone?
- To make a phone call to a Mexican cell phone from a landline, simply follow the mobile country code dialing instructions provided above. Prior to inputting the Mexico mobile code and telephone number, you may need to first press the + (plus) button on your cell phone in order to contact a Mexican cell phone from your cell phone.
How do I call a cell phone in Mexico?
In Mexico, you may make a phone call.
- Dial 011, which is the exit code.
- Dial 52, which is the Mexican country code.
- Dial 1, which is the mobile phone code.
- Dial 998, which is the Cancun area code.
- Dial 123-4789, which is the telephone number.
How do you call a Mexican cell phone from Mexico?
When calling a Mexican cell phone from another Mexican cell phone while in Mexico, dial the area code and phone number of the other mobile phone first. 044 and 045 should not be included in the code. When calling a Mexican mobile phone from abroad, start by dialing the country code (+52), followed by the area code and finally the number.
How many digits is a Mexico phone number?
Mexico’s telephone numbers are comprised of 12 numbers that are divided into three groups of three. If you’re calling Mexico from a mobile phone, you’ll need to dial the country code plus the area code plus the eight-digit telephone number. In Mexico, among of the most often used area codes include Mexico City (55), Guadalajara (33) and Cancun (25). (998).
How do I call an 877 number from Mexico?
If your toll-free number begins with the number 800, dial 880. To reach an 888 number, dial 881. To reach an 877 number, press 882, and to reach all 866 numbers, dial 883. These codes are only valid for calls placed from Mexico.
How do you call a cellphone in Mexico from the United States?
International calls to mobile phones in Mexico are dialed in the same way that international calls to landlines are handled. For example, to call a mobile phone in Mexico City from the United States, dial 011 plus 52 plus 1 + area code + number.
Do I need to dial 011 to call Mexico?
To make a phone call to Mexico from the United States, begin by dialing the country’s exit code, which is 011. After then, dial Mexico’s country code, 52, followed by a 1 if you’re calling a mobile phone in the nation. Remove the trunk code (which is either 1, 044, or 045) and insert your ten-digit phone number in the blank space after it.
How are phone numbers written in Mexico?
An illustration of a Mexican telephone number
- Phone numbers beginning with the letters +52 are represented by the letters +52 – (area code) and – (phone number)
- for example, +52 – (area code) and +52 – (phone number)
- for example, +52 – (area code) and +52 – (phone number).
Are Mexico phone numbers 10 digits?
Therefore, every single telephone number in Mexico will have 10 digits, similar to the numbering system used in the United States, and no number will require special prefixes. “That implies that from the United States, you will dial the exit code (for long distance calling), which is 011, then the country code 52 for Mexico, followed by the number,” Hernández explained.
How do I call 800 from US to Mexico?
To reach the 800 number, dial 011-52 plus the area code. The country code for Mexico is 52, and the dialling code 011 is used to dial from everywhere in the world other than the United States. It is possible that the call will not go through. There are costs for international long distance calls.