You may call a landline or a cellular number in the United States from Mexico by first dialing Mexico’s exit code “00,” then the United States country code “1,” followed by the destination number. 00-1-310-555-5555 is the phone number to dial to reach West Los Angeles (area code 310) from Mexico, for example.
How can I call an 800 number in the United States from Mexico?
- 800 numbers are dialed as follows: 001-880 -then the number
- 866 numbers are dialed by dialing 001-883 -then the number
- 877 numbers are dialed by dialing 001-882 -then the number
- 888 numbers are dialed as follows: 001-881 -then the number.
How do you make an outgoing call from Mexico?
In order to reach Mexico from a landline phone, dial 011, followed by the country code, which is 52, and then the 10-digit phone number, which includes the area code. When calling from a landline, use the following number: 011 52 xx xxxxxx-xxxx.
How do I make an international call from Mexico?
Making an international call from a Mexican land line: To make an international call from a Mexican land line, first dial the international access code, which is “00,” followed by the area code and finally the number.
Can I make phone calls from Mexico?
00 + 1 + area code + phone number 00 + 1 + area code + phone number When dialing an international number from Mexico, you must first enter 00, then the country code, the area code, and lastly the number you wish to reach. 00, country code, area code, and number to call For example, to reach Toronto, Canada, dial 00-1-416 followed by the 7-digit phone number of the destination.
What do I dial from Mexico to USA?
Mexico’s telephone numbers are comprised of 12 numbers that are divided into three groups of three. If you’re calling Mexico from a mobile phone, you’ll need to dial the country code plus the area code plus the eight-digit telephone number. In Mexico, among of the most often used area codes include Mexico City (55), Guadalajara (33) and Cancun (25). (998).
Can I call from Mexico with straight talk?
The Straight Talk Unlimited International** Service Plan allows me to call anywhere in the world. You may make calls to mobile phones in Mexico, Canada, China, and India, as well as more than 1,000 landline locations. You can also make calls to international destinations.
How do I dial a Mexican number from my Iphone?
How to Make a Phone Call to Mexico from the United States, Step by Step
- Enter the exit code: Dial 011 into your phone to inform the carrier that you are calling from outside the United States. Mexico country code – Dial 52 on your phone to inform your service provider that you wish to make an international call to Mexican.
How do I dial a Mexican cell phone from the US?
Make a phone call to Mexico from the United States.
- Dial + Dial 52 for mobile phone numbers Enter the ten-digit mobile number into your phone. In rare cases, the two or three digit area code may be required for mobile phone numbers. Landline phone numbers are as follows: Dial + Dial 52 Dial the two or three-digit area code if necessary. Dial the seven- or eight-digit number.
What phone service works in Mexico?
Mexico has a well-developed cellular telephone infrastructure. Telcel, AT T, Movistar, and Virgin Mobile are the primary mobile service providers in this area.